Join us LIVE on July 5th at 6pm PDT!
We regret that due to the coronavirus our regular concerts
have been canceled until further notice.
- Sun, May 24James R. Armstrong TheatreNayan Ghosh, acclaimed worldwide for his superlative command on two diverse instruments – tabla and sitar. Artistic brilliance, rich repertoire and a magnificence of tone are the hallmarks of his performances. He will be accompanied by Ishaan Ghosh on the Tabla.
- Sun, May 24James R. Armstrong TheatreSHE is a dynamic Bharatnatyam production that takes the audience on the mythological journey of the Devi to explore feminine energy. SHE weaves through the classical sagas of the Goddess, highlighting the navarasas, to create a parallel between the immortal goddess and the mortal woman.
- Sat, May 23James R. Armstrong TheatreVidha Lal’s fast-paced footwork and lyrical moves are well complemented by her husband, Abhimanyu Lal’s vigour. Joining them on stage is Guru Prachi Dixit and together they will weave a one of a kind show from the Jaipur Gharana.
- Sat, May 23James R. Armstrong TheatreATMA, Alliance for Tradition in Musical Arts features violinist Aishu Venkataraman with an ensemble comprising of artists from Cal Arts and India. The alliance is created between two cultures and two generation of musicians to create a musical production without compromising tradition.
- Sat, May 23James R. Armstrong TheatreMusic inspired by our guru Pandit Ravi Shankar, including some of his rarely heard raga creations. The ensemble has been influenced by the intricate interactive rhythmic work typical of Panditji's ensemble work and his universal vision of music for peace.