Sun, Mar 24|
Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts
ATMA is a Sanskrit word for "soul", and the group plays pieces that blend the range and style of Indian and Western Instrumentation, merging traditional Carnatic music with the spirit and verve of jazz.
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2024, 3:00 PM
Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts, 18000 Park Plaza Dr, Cerritos, CA 90703, USA
Join the Music Circle for our biggest concert of the year! The ATMA ensemble will be performing at the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts.
The ATMA Ensemble strives to preserve its musical heritage through the performance of ragas —traditional South Indian music built around drones and improvisations that swell and evolve to match the mood. The group, whose name stands for “Alliance for Tradition in Musical Arts” and the Sanskrit word for “soul,” plays pieces that blend the range and style of Indian and Western instrumentation, merging traditional Carnatic music with the spirit and verve of Jazz.
For up to date information and merchandise follow ATMA Ensemble
- The Orchestra, Grand Tier, and Upper Level tickets include the performance and the different prices reflect the location of the seats.
- The VIP Package includes premium seating, a vegetarian/vegan Indian lunch with wine from Appu’s Turmeric Café, and a lecture/demonstration on art and Indian music, starting at 12 Noon.
- All tickets will be available at will call the day of the event.
- All prices are inclusive of applicable taxes and convenience fee.
- All ticket sales are final, no refunds
VIP Package Includes: - Lunch catered by Appu's Tumeric Cafe - Lecture and Demonstration on Indian Music - Meet and Greet with Artists - Premium Seating Lunch and lecture begin at 12pm, concert to follow at 3pm.$159.00+$3.98 service fee
Orchestra$62.00+$1.55 service fee
Grand Tier$51.00+$1.28 service fee
Upper Level$41.00+$1.03 service fee